We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Using the above information answer the following questions:
1) Describe the types of customers that LEGOLAND can attract as a major tourist attraction? (LO 1) (500 words)
2) Identify the current needs of each type of customers identified in question 1 and explain how they can contribute to the success of LEGOLAND? (LO 1) (500 words)
3) Discuss the major techniques that LEGOLAND can use to analyse the effectiveness of customer service within its theme park? (LO 2) (500 words)
4) Analyse the use and importance of a quality system that can be implemented in LEGOLAND to enhance customer service? (LO 2) (500 words)
5) As the future customer service executive you have been asked to prepare short action guidelines to cover each of the major skills of customer service at LEGOLAND. (LO 3)
Examine the ‘do’s’ or ‘don’ts’ you would include in your checklists for each of the following topics:
(500 words in total)
Below is an indicative structure for your report
Table of Contents
- A list of all the sections, headings, and sub-headings
- Appendices and Figures should be provided as well as all page numbers as clearly as possible.
This section will explain:
- What the report is about
- Explains all of the major findings of the report in brief
- States what the conclusions of the report will be
It may also provide:
- Details about the company
- The aims of the report
- A summary of future plans
Introduction (approx. 300 words)
- This section will provide a background to the report
- Relevant background details and topic history are given so that the reader can set the main body of the report in context
- Competitive analysis
- The introduction should explain why the report is being written
Findings and Analysis (approx. 2000 words)
- This is the substance of your report. The structure will vary depending on the material being presented. Headings and sub-headings should be used to indicate clearly the different sections.
- Charts, diagrams and tables can be used to reinforce your arguments, although it may be better to include the more complex ones as an appendix.
- See client brief on the next page for more information
Conclusion (approx. 200 words)
- This provides an end to your report through a summary of the important points in your discussion. Remember not to include any new material here.
Reference List / Bibliography
- The terms reference list and bibliography are sometimes used interchangeably, but here we define the terms as:
- Bibliography - a list of consulted readings, for example a list of textbook sources, that you have studied while composing your essay, but not specifically cited in the text
Reference list - a list of cited sources, THIS include JOURNALS, books about 10 different cited.
LO1----DEFINE CUSTOMER, TYPES OF CUSTOMER (internal / external in d case of legoland), OTHER CLASSIFICATION OF CUSMER( business to business and business to customer)
Describe and give example; which customers and users legoland are serving? 2. What services or product are they offering and why