We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: email@example.com after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Title: Clinical Anatomy and Physiology
Answer TWO questions.
1. Describe the microscopic and macroscopic structure of muscle. (10 marks) Explain the specialised healing process that occurs post muscle strain. Use supporting evidence throughout (25 marks).
2. Describe the mechanical properties of ligaments (10 marks). Explain, in detail, the overlapping phases of healing and give local and global factors that affect each of these phases of healing (25 marks).
3. Explain the pathophysiological differences of tendinitis and tendinosis (25 marks). What are the clinical implications in establishing the correct diagnosis in relation to these pathologies (10 marks)?
Answer ALL THREE questions. Lower limb:
4. `The knee is a hinge joint`. Using your knowledge of anatomy, discuss this statement. (10 marks)
5. Analyse the spin, roll and/or glide of the glenohumeral joint during the physiological movements of abduction and flexion (10 marks). Trunk:
6. Analyse the structures which limit rotation in the lumbar spine and the functional importance of this limitation (10 marks)