We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: email@example.com after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
BSc (Hons) Nursing Programme
NURS 1021- U
• Toexaminemodels/frameworksforcare planning and delivery
• To explore and demonstrate holistic assessment of individuals
• To enable the student to plan, implement and evaluate nursing and other health interventions
• To allow the student to understand and apply their knowledge of common physical and psychosocial health problems
• To review public health policy
• To understand therapeutic relationships
• To illustrate the role of the nurse as part of a wider team of health and social care professionals
1. Demonstrate an understanding of common physical and psycho-‐social health problems and associated nursing interventions in your chosen field of practice
2. Identify through systematic enquiry, how public health policy and ill health impact on thebio- psychosocial health of service users and their families.
3. Explore the evidence and rationales underpinning the knowledge and skills required for safe and effective nursing practice
4. Demonstrate an awareness ofproblem solving skills in order to accurately assess, plan, implement and evaluate holistic nursing interventions
5. Demonstrate awareness of the role and responsibilities of nurses within the context of inter-professional care delivery
6. Identify the necessary essential skills specifically required to provide safe and effective nursing care in relation to your chosen field of practice.