We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
Important Note: Your order at Assignment Experts is protected by Consumer Law UK; also, we use 3rd party merchant support “PayPal” for all online transactions to provide you with the most protected online buying experience.
100% Pass and No Plagiarism Guaranteed
1. Critically assess the theory of the ‘individual’ in the work of Durkheim and Goffman
2. Compare and contrast Weber’s theory of the rationalisation process with Bauman’s more contemporary theory of liquid modernity.
3. Compare and contrast Durkheim’s theory of morality with Bauman’s ‘postmodern ethics’.
4. Compare and contrast Marcuse and Foucault’s understanding of the relationship between sexuality, power and social control.
5. Critically examine Foucault’s claim that ‘we must cease once and for all to describe the effects of power in negative terms’ (1977: 194).
6. Compare and contrast Bourdieu’s account of the role of the ‘Kantian aesthetic’ in social reproduction, with the Frankfurt School’s theory of art and culture.
7. According to Berger and Luckmann (1967: 30) ‘The central question for sociological theory’ is: ‘How is it possible that subjective meanings become objective facticities?’ How does the phenomenological tradition in social theory help us answer this question?
8. Focusing either on the discourse of ‘work’, or the discourse of ‘consumption’, assess the usefulness of the concept of ‘ideology’ to understanding social reproduction in contemporary capitalist societies.
9. What social theory, or theories, studied on this module, can help make sense of what Lane (2000) calls the ‘loss of happiness’ in affluent consumer societies?
International House, 12 Constance Street, London, United Kingdom, E16 2DQ
UK Registered Company # 11483120
View our samples written by our professional writers to let you comprehend how your work is going to look like. We have categorised this into 3 categories with a few different subject domains
If your assignment is plagiarised, we will give you £ 2999 in compensation