We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Corporate Finance exam BRIEF
Component 2: Examination 60% - (2,400 words); Time- 3 hours
Component 2: 2nd May 2017; Duration 3 hours from 9 am to 3 pm UK time
On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
1. Critically apply key principles and tools in financial decision-making scenarios.
2. Maximise value through the use of appropriate strategies for investment and capital budgeting.
3. Critique the concepts around corporate capital structure and apply the cost of capital in investment decisions.
4. Critically evaluate the economic benefit of types of financing and finance structures in an international and digital environment.
5. Critique the concepts around risk management and apply derivative instruments in mitigating risks.
Component 2 Examination 60% - (2,400 words) – Time - 3 hours