We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: firstname.lastname@example.org after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Coursework 1: Programming in Python
This is an individual coursework worth 30% of the total module mark. It requires developing of a program in Python which simulates the behaviour of a digital circuit performing integer addition and writing a report to describe the model, algorithm, data structures, program and testing performed).
1. Construct a model of a byte adder based on the bit adder max 10%
2. Specify an algorithm for integer addition based on binary operation max 10%
3. Select suitable data structures to represent the information max 10%
4. Create a program in Python 3 which implement the model of the adder max 40%
5. Describe the program max 10%
6. Test the program with some sample data to demonstrate its behavior max 10%
7. Write a report to present the work max 10%
· The model must be based on the bit adder from the lecture in Week 3
· The model may include number of bit adders linked to form a byte adder.
· The model can be presented using suitable diagram created using drawing tool or graphics editor of your choice (the bit adder can be a box with input and output only)
· The programming should be done using data structures and operations in Python for input/output, character and string processing, logical or bitwise manipulations.
· It can use any primitive or complex data structures which might be necessary for holding the data (pairs, lists, strings, dictionaries, etc.)
· The choice of data structures must be specified in the report.
· The program must be described in terms of its structure and behaviour
· It can be presented using text and structural charts, flowcharts or other diagrams as needed
Notes on the Assessment
ü Allowing both positive and negative integers to be entered
ü Input in both binary and decimal format with conversion to binary
ü Additional binary subtractor or multiplier
ü Additional floating point adder, etc.