We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
Important Note: Your order at Assignment Experts is protected by Consumer Law UK; also, we use 3rd party merchant support “PayPal” for all online transactions to provide you with the most protected online buying experience.
100% Pass and No Plagiarism Guaranteed
Following completion of this unit, participants should be able to:
1. Analyse organisations in terms of systems, processes, and activities.
2. Evaluate and apply a holistic management framework for sustainable organisational excellence.
3. Use a framework to continually improve the ‘quality of management’ as well as the ‘management of quality’.
4. Evaluate methodologies to implement empowerment of people and a customer focus.
5. Evaluate and apply best practice techniques to develop learning organisations.
6. Demonstrate a high order of skill in analysis, critical thinking and professional application.
Assessment Task 1 (Face to Face):
Every organisation out there today is striving to improve its day to day operations in the areas of employee performance and satisfaction and client satisfaction.
Guidelines to follow when trying to make the needed changes in your firm are likely to start with ‘Adjust Your Attitude’ which may include the following suggestions:
• be open to new ideas!
• make time for quality improvement
• don’t manage by fear. Help people feel secure in their jobs
• don’t let the statement, "We’ve always done it this way," keep the firm from trying new approaches to problem-solving
• change the ‘Us v Them’ culture of management and staff by adopting quality principles and methods. Working together to solve common problems will help break down these barriers
• encourage everyone in the organisation to read or listen to The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
• don’t think of quality as a program; it’s a mindset and a method of operation
Select an organisation of your choice and describe what the above means for it.
Assessment Task 2 (Face to Face):
In a perfect world, a company’s day-to-day operations are managed for peak performance, so that it maximises its profits while minimising its risks, costs and losses. But in the real world management must make constant trade-offs in the riskcost-loss equation, if it’s to keep the company’s operational infrastructure aligned with its current strategy. To strike the right balance, management must be crystal clear about its operational goals and develop key performance metrics that will enable it to manage those operations within well-defined tolerances
ORDER NOW & Get 50% off - Use Discount Code: Get50
International House, 12 Constance Street, London, United Kingdom, E16 2DQ
UK Registered Company # 11483120
View our samples written by our professional writers to let you comprehend how your work is going to look like. We have categorised this into 3 categories with a few different subject domains
If your assignment is plagiarised, we will give you £ 2999 in compensation