We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: firstname.lastname@example.org after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
The final assessment is worth 100% of the final mark and consists of a 2000 word written consultant report based on the problem-solving video.
Students will have to include the following:
Identify and critically evaluate the specific issues you wish to investigate and drawing on models/theories, provide a discussion why these issue(s) are of importance.
• This is where you present your main account of the problem/issue you wish to discuss
• It should be based on analysis, not intuition (avoid saying, “I feel….”); instead say, “the current literature suggests that motivation is one of the biggest reasons for poor performance at work” (Robinson, 2015, p. 45) – you must back-up what you write with evidence and/or argument. This means you must:
ü substantiate each point you make
ü support opinions with specific examples/evidence (e.g. from scholary articles) or by building a logical argument based on previously cited examples/evidence.
• Headings for sub-section, underlined or in bold
• Consider presenting material in the form of diagrams, charts etc. wherever appropriate – it can help reduce word count. However, if you are going to use this, refer to it in the document, but place it in the Appendix.
3) Conclusion and Recommendations – as a consultant, provide suggestions for improvements using theories to support the arguments presented (40%)
• Provide your solutions/recommendations to resolve these problems/improve the situation based on your research. Do not copy what other researchers are recommending. You may use their information to support your findings. However, this section needs to be an original piece.
• This is where you list and explain the actions which you wish to take, based on your analysis to resolve the problems and/or improve the situation based on your research.
• It is important to focus on specifics, not generalities. For example:
ü The priorities
ü The time-scale/deadlines for completion
ü Consideration of costs/resource implications (note: you do not need to provide an exact amount but consider whether this is a costly endeavour or not
4) Self-reflection (this section MUST include evidence of how you have used the feedback received from your mid-term assessment to complete this second piece of work – it can be presented as a table) (10%)
You might like to structure your self-reflection in the following way:
Take 2 or 3 points for improvement from the previous mid-term assessment feedback (e.g. structure, referencing, criticality, use of examples), work on them while completing the final assignment for this module and complete the table, indicating:
Your future learning objective which you can include in future assignments